Friday, December 13, 2013

How many times do we show both sides of us. I know for me, I have two sides. I have the quiet side that simply enjoys the peace and the talkative laughter side which everyone else sees. Not many have seen the quiet side. I'm too scared that no one likes that side.

white iron bed
white iron bed

Download whole gallery
How many times do we show both sides of us. I know for me, I have two sides. I have the quiet side that simply enjoys the peace and the talkative laughter side which everyone else sees. Not many have seen the quiet side. I'm too scared that no one likes that side.
How many times do we show both sides of us.  I know for me, I have two sides.  I have the quiet side that simply enjoys the peace and the talkative laughter side which everyone else sees.  Not many have seen the quiet side.  I'm too scared that no one likes that side.

Download whole gallery
bedroom
bedroom

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment